B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering is a four-year Bachelor's degree. Electrical Engineering is primarily about electricity and its fundamentals. It also covers various topics related to electronics and electromagnetics. It focuses on the industrial aspects of electrical engineering. There are only very few best engineering college in India that provides the much needed infrastructure and education in this field.
Electronics & Communication Engineering students work in a myriad of industries, including hardware companies, large power plants, industrial machinery, electric motors, and computer chips. It also goes broadly in the manufacture of ignition systems for automobiles, planes, spacecraft and engines of all kinds. Electrical engineers use CAD (Computer Aided Design) systems to create schematics and layout drawings. Computers are also used to simulate how electrical devices and systems work.
Electronics & Communication Engineering Course Details
The curriculum is split into two semesters consistent with year, for a complete of eight semesters. realistic and theoretical tests are held on the end of every year. The curriculum presents students with a stable foundation of electronic and communications engineering through guides consisting of analog and virtual communications, indicators and structures, present day logic and circuits, and coding.
B.Tech ECE involves the research, design, development and testing of electronic devices used in various systems. Electronic communications engineers also oversee the design and manufacture of communications and broadcast systems.
Electronics & Communication Engineering Course Top College
CGC landran is one of the best college to study B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering in North India. The B.Tech Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE) program offered by CGC Landran is designed to develop professionals capable of designing large-scale, relevant and robust electronics and communications systems.
The BTech ECE course prepares students with a solid basis within the fundamentals of digital and communique engineering through guides such as Analog and digital Communications, digital communication and Circuits, Coding, IT, etc.
There is no uniformity in remuneration in the field of electronics and telecommunications. Much depends on a person's image and abilities. Electronic and communications engineering is a promising career path, and appropriate experience in the field is suitable for a variety of entry-level positions combined with unique skills. The alumni of CGC Landran have been working at the following positions.
- Service Engineer: Service Engineer responsibilities include troubleshooting, maintaining equipment, developing preventive maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals.
- Technical Director: A technical director will be responsible for standardizing the technology stack, selecting and acquiring technology assets, managing technology operations, resolving technology issues, and managing product creation and delivery processes.
- Communication Engineer: Communications engineers are responsible for research, design, development and production of telecommunication equipment and systems.
- Embedded Engineer: An embedded engineer or software engineer helps design, develop, and maintain embedded systems in products.
- Analog Applications Engineer: Analog applications engineer is responsible of engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines and other mechanically functioning devices.
- Desktop Support Engineer: A desktop support engineer is an IT support professional who helps customers troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- ASIC Engineer: An ASIC engineer's responsibilities include block/function definition, specification, design, simulation, and unit-level verification of digital functions on mixed-signal ASICs
- Software Analyst: A software analyst is a person who oversees the software development process, performs configuration management, identifies security, performance and compliance issues, and prepares software requirements and specification documents.
- R&D Software Engineer: R&D engineers do research and development work on machines for the company.
- Electronic Design Engineer: An electrical engineer is someone who is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and overseeing the production of electrical equipment.
- Network Planning Engineer: An electrical engineer is a person responsible for overseeing the design, development, testing, and manufacture of electrical equipment.
- Telecom Engineer: The work of telecommunications engineers ranges from the creation of the design of basic circuits to the deployment of a wireless network in the field.
CGC Landran Recruiters
Recruiters of the most reputable organizations regularly source talent from CGC, which has allowed them to set amazing placement records. For 19 years the Institute has worked with the best multinationals and corporations.
At CGC, Landran, the career resource centre continues working closer to bridging the space among industry & academia, training, and preparing college students abreast of the present professional requirements. The spectacular file of CGC Landran Placements is the final results of faculty, recruiters, and most significantly, our college students. With CGC, you may easily win the uphill warfare of joining the first-class corporations as in keeping with your hobby and academic movement.
Some of top recruiters from CGC Landran B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering includes:
- Axis Bank
- JW Marriott
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- MRF Tyres
- Panacea Biotec
- Saint Gobain
- TATA Consultancy Services
CGC ensures students have the best internship opportunities. That's why we work with leading rating companies to conduct regular employability tests and increase our employability index. Known for bridging the gap between industry and academia as CGC's core concern, the Landran Institute has driven the campus to forge new connections and partnerships with leading companies.